There are two kinds of diseases; one that is in nature and second is developed by humans. If you have seen of those movies where a villain has set out to spread a man-made virus and there is a hero of the story who wants to save the world; you will be baffled to know that these stories are true. The part that a hero wants to save the world, that is not true because the true heroes are the doctors who are risky their lives and assisting patients and the employees who get medicines from Abu Dhabi pharmacy delivery.
People who want to invest their money in a business that makes them a good profit then we suggest that you put your money in the medical and health care industry, why, because there are many reasons to do so, click here now to read about the facts about these industries and see why you should invest.
- According to a report by the Centers of Medicare and Medical Services, the U.S. spent over $11,582 on a single person which makes almost 3.8 trillion dollars spent on medical and health care facilities in just one year and that is 4.6% spent more on a single person of what was being spent in 2018.
- There was an online screening done by Artificial Intelligence and this system outperformed the actual doctors. It was surveyed that 83% of the results gotten from the research of Artificial Intelligence was correct and the results gotten from the research done by doctors was 71%.
- According to Bloomberg, the medicines and medical equipment has become 70% more expensive as what it had been from the past 20 years.
- Getting medical has become so expensive that it is estimated that at least 20% of the Canadians and Americans are in debt due to medical bills.
- People are afraid that they cannot afford health care or medical assistance after their retirement that they work part time and full time even at the age of 65 and above.
- The medical and health care insurance is so much expensive in all around the world that 20% of the people who have their insurance, they get from their employer.
- There are many frauds done by the medical insurance companies as compared to banks, mega industries and telecoms combined.